Friday, October 14, 2016

patience training

These series of paintings were inspired by the struggle I had to go through in and out of public service offices(where I was sent by mistake or not, since even the employees themselves didn't know exactly where I needed to go for the paperwork acquired), in order to shut down a company in my name, along with a serious amount of money I had to pay to the tax office in the end.


 1. courts
(mixed media on canvas, 125X90cm).



2. appeal court
(mixed media on canvas, 205X60cm).
                                                   
                                                       



3. city(county) court
(mixed media on canvas, 120X165cm)



4. service of legal representatives
(mixed media on canvas,165X90cm).




5. social service
(mized media on canvas, 60X165cm).


6. tax office.
(collage and paint, 185X90cm).

,                      

No comments:

Post a Comment